Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How to Break a Sire Bond?

I bet you're wondering what a Sire Bond is.

If you already know, call me. We could probably be really great friends.

A Sire Bond is a very technical term used on the television show, Vampire Diaries. I know I didn't have to use the word technical given the context of where it comes from, but just in case someone didn't know how legit Vampire Diaries is, they now do. A sire bond is the link between creator and creation in which creation complies with the direct and indirect orders of the creator in order to show its loyalty. (Yes, I did google what is a sire bond?)

Now that you know, I'm not going to lie to you, I am considering Jesus Juking the notion of a Sire Bond by talking about how we are to be obedient to God, our Creator, and how our lives should point to Him.

But don't worry, I won't. I'm simply writing this post because I was dared to and when I'm dared to do harmless things, I find it hard not to. So if you're looking for any insight or reading of worth, you can stop now. You're not going to find it. This is just me being completely ridiciulous.

And to keep with the honesty theme I have going, I have no idea how to break a sire bond. I just thought that was a compelling title (For all you vampire diaries fans out there, pun completely intended).

I do, however, think that if you are actually interested in breaking a sire bond, you should contact your local three year old. They are experts are breaking the direct and indirect orders of their creators, also known as their parents. And Damon, well you can  just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment