Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Rwanda


Dear Family and Friends,                    
      
Hello! I hope this letter finds you and your family well. I’m writing to share with you the awesome opportunity that I have been given this summer.
I’ve been chosen to serve on a short-term mission team to Rwanda. We will be working with All God’s Children International, an international adoption and orphan care ministry.
When: August 3rd, 2012- August 13th, 2012
Where: Rwanda
Cost: Approximately $3000 per team member. This covers transportation, food, and materials. Each team member is responsible for raising 100% of their financial and prayer support. I need to turn in my payment by the end of June.
Purpose: The objectives of our trip are still being worked out, but we will be working with several orphanages in Rwanda. Our team leader is currently working with the people in Rwanda to see where their greatest needs are so that we can help out in those areas.
I am so excited about this mission. Ever since I had the opportunity to go to Rwanda in 2008, I have wanted to go back to the beautiful country and am so thankful that the opportunity to do so has come up. Will you please consider sharing this opportunity with me as the Lord leads you to pray and/or give?
To give, please mail cash or check to : Joelle Truax, P.O. Box 393, Byron, NY 14422.
Thank you so much for your consideration,
Joelle         

No comments:

Post a Comment