Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

An Invitation

Hello friends!
I’m so glad that you stumbled upon this page because I have such an exciting opportunity to share with you. As I mentioned in my last post, I had the privilege of interning at Rehema Home for the past year. Rehema Home is a nonprofit organization that cares for orphans in Kenya. They currently have two homes. One is located in the capital city, Nairobi, and the other home is in a more rural setting, Bukura. Between the two homes, Rehema is home to over 100 children.
This pictures was taken in Kigali, Rwanda.
Rwanda is where I first fell in love with the continent of Africa.
For the past year, I’ve been interning at their U.S office located in Penfield, NY. The office functions to fundraise and bring awareness for the work being done in Kenya. I loved my time interning with the organization and believe so strongly in the work they are doing in Africa which is why I am pleased to say that at the end of my internship, they invited me to join the team and I gladly accepted.
I will be working at the Penfield office and assisting in the efforts to continue to raise funds and support for both the Homes and future expansion opportunities for the organization. It is an exciting time of growth for Rehema Home and I can’t wait to see all that God does and continues to do.
While I am excited for the work that is happening at Rehema Home, I am also excited about the season I am personally in because I know that it is a season where I will be stretched and challenged. In this position, I am raising my own monthly financial support, as a home-based missionary. This is a large step of faith and calls me out of my comfort zone, but I am confident that God will provide and am excited to see how He will grow me in the process.
I’d love for you to invite you to join my financial support team. You can do so here. My goal is to raise $2000/month. All donations are tax deductible:

Payment options


Or you can write checks payable to Rehema Home, with a note saying that it is to support me. My name can't go on the check. Checks can be mailed to:

Rehema Home
3295 Fairway 6
Macedon, NY 14502

If you are local to the Rochester area, I’d love to take you out to coffee and share more about Rehema with you and answer any questions that you may have. If you’re out of town, I’d be happy to set up a phone call to do the same. You can connect with me at joelle@rehemahome.org
I also would appreciate prayer support. In fact, I covet your prayers because I know that without them none of this is possible. I am trusting God for divine appointments and provision and am so thankful that I am placing my trust in a promise keeper. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you.

Also, you can learn more about the awesome work Rehema is doing at: www.rehemahome.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment