Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Operation World






I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon it, but I love the Operation World Website. You should check it out. There are so many different features about the website and I haven't honestly explored them all, but basically, the website helps to focus our prayers for the countries around the world.




I signed up to receive daily e-mails to pray for the country of the day. In the e-mails, they give you some statistical data on each country, as well as a prayer focus. There is also a prayer video you can watch where someone is leading a prayer while images from the country are being shown.Sometimes when I think about the needs of the world, I am overwhelmed and don't know where to begin praying so I love that this website gives me a starting place.




The website also offers a couple e-books in full and partial. I haven't checked any of them out yet other than the prayer devotional, which also gives you information on a country and ways to pray for that country, but I plan on it.




When I see the needs of the world and nations around me, it's impossible for me to grasp where I can start or what I can do, but I can pray. I'm thankful for those who took the time to create the website and research the countries so that I can join in the prayer movement for the world.




The website is: http://www.operationworld.org/. Check it out. :)




week 11: Officals in Turkmenistan continue to falsely accuse Shageldy Atakov to sway his faith in God. Pray he is encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment